2nd Grade Writing Centers | Printable & Digital | Literacy Centers | Seesaw
Lucky Little Learners Writing Centers and Activities for 2nd grade is an essential ELA resource and is part of the 2nd Grade Literacy Centers Bundle!
⭐️ DIGITAL VERSIONS OF THESE CENTERS ARE NOW INCLUDED ⭐️
Google Slides & Seesaw links included!
These centers will keep your students practicing their writing skills with meaningful and purposeful activities. These are engaging, rigorous, and hands-on activities that your students will be sure to love.
Are you tired of searching for engaging and effective literacy centers?
This writing bundle is your answer!
This 2nd grade resource is so versatile – it works perfectly for independent ELA centers, reading groups, ELA skill groups, independent activities, intervention groups, reader’s workshop, writer’s workshop, and fast finishers. It can easily be implemented with any existing ELA curriculum or program.
This center bundle is perfect for your classroom if you want to:
- Provide standard-aligned and engaging ELA activities for your students during centers.
- Encourage independent thinkers with direction signs.
- Check student understanding and ensure accountability with recording sheets and answer keys.
- Have centers that are organized by skill/standard rather than season or holiday theme.
- Motivate student on-task behavior through fun activities.
- Print centers in full color OR black and white.
- Simplify center prep with simple cutting and assembly.
- Have options for digital and printable centers.
What’s Included in the Writing Centers and Activities BUNDLE:
- 20+ Writing Centers - printable and digital versions
- Common Core aligned
- Kid-friendly themes and clipart
- Full color or black & white pages
- Direction signs for each center
- Recording sheet and answer keys for each center
- Digital Centers using Google Slides(TM)
Writing Centers Skills:
- Writing an Introduction (W 2.1, W 2.2, W 2.3)
- Writing a Conclusion (W 2.1, W 2.2, W 2.3)
- Fact or Opinion (W 2.1)
- State an Opinion (W 2.1)
- Supporting Reasons for Opinion (W 2.1)
- Linking Opinion and Reasons (W 2.1)
- Opinion Writing (W 2.1)
- How To Writing (W 2.2)
- Topic and Facts (W 2.2)
- Points with Facts and Definitions (W 2.2)
- Informational Writing (W 2.2)
- Writing a Letter (W 2.2)
- Adding Details (W 2.3)
- Dialogue (W 2.3)
- Narrative Writing (W 2.3)
- Fantasy Narrative (W 2.3)
- Stretching Sentences (W 2.3)
- Transition Words (W 2.3)
- Editing Writing (W 2.5)
- Revising Writing (W 2.5)
- Writing a Report (W 2.7)
- Inquiry Writing (W 2.8)
**DOWNLOAD THE PREVIEW FILE FOR A DESCRIPTIVE LIST OF EACH CENTER AND WHAT'S INCLUDED!**
If you would like to get updates on NEW and CURRENT resources...
Copyright © Lucky Little Learners, LLC.
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only.
Not for public display.
If you have any questions about this resource, please contact me at [email protected]