Join All Access as a full member to save to favorites!
Directed Drawings – Social Studies Pack
80 pages + 16 videos
Directed drawings allow your students to strengthen their direction-following skills and build confidence while showing their creativity! Students can follow along with the guided videos included. These directed drawings align with many social studies units. We have included 16 different images for your students to draw in this pack!
Looking for a fresh & creative art activity? The directed drawings can be used for engaging cross-curricular instruction, report covers, and even indoor recess. The step-by-step guidance helps every student be successful. Students can make a calendar for a parent gift with the calendar pages included.
Need a jumpstart for student writing projects? This product comes with 4 different formats for each directed drawing to meet the needs of your class. Includes a writing page for any type of writing. Doing a directed drawing engages even reluctant learners.
Wanting an easy-to-use resource for centers? These fun directed drawings are no-prep - just print and go! This is a great independent, calm activity that produces artwork you can display in your classroom or in the hallway.
INCLUDED IN THIS PACK:
Social Studies Directed Drawings
- 16 different images: USA flag, sugar skull, pilgrim hat, paper bag, recycle symbol, Native American, Mayflower, Liberty bell, Pilgrim girl, plastic jug, elephant, Earth, eagle, White House, donkey, tin can
- Each image has four different formats:
- Guided videos for each image
- Full-page step-by-step instructions (color & black/white)
- Drawing page with instructions and space for drawing (color & black/white)
- Writing page with instructions, space for drawing, and writing lines
Questions? Click HERE to Instant Message me!
⭐️Download the preview file to see more⭐️
We also have a video preview for you to watch to see this resource in more detail!
If you would like to get updates on NEW and CURRENT resources...
Copyright © Lucky Little Learners, LLC.
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only.
Not for public display.
If you have any questions about this resource, please contact me at [email protected]