Emergency Sub Plans for 2nd Grade – SET 2 | Digital Sub Plans | Substitute Plans
Emergency sub plans are going to play a key role this year. Whether you are sick, a have a sick family member, have to quarantine, or simple need a mental health break... emergency sub plans are an essential resource! We know that administrators all over are asking their teachers to have emergency sub plans prepped and ready to go for up to 2 weeks at a time.
We've done all the work for you and created 2 weeks of emergency sub plans for your 2nd grade class. These will remove your stress and set you up for success so you can spend your prep time on other things!
These can be assigned through Google Classroom® or by sharing the link to your students using their Google® accounts.
- 2 weeks of sub plans - designed with middle of the year in mind
- Created in Google® Slides
- Reading Activities
- Phonics Activities
- Grammar Activities
- Spelling Activities
- Writing Activities
- Math Activities
- Social Studies Activities
- Science Activities
- Character Education & Social Emotional Learning Activities
- No Prep Needed
- Click and Go
- Teaching Videos
- Video Tutorial on How to Assign to Your Students
- Summary of Skills Included
- Middle of the Year Skills (beginning of the year set available in my store & an end of the year skill set is coming soon)
- Use in the classroom or at home
IMPORTANT: Download the preview to see an example of all the activities!
If you would like to get updates on NEW and CURRENT resources...
Copyright © Lucky Little Learners, LLC.
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only.
Not for public display.
If you have any questions about this resource, please contact me at [email protected]