Measurement, Time, Money & Data worksheets provide your students with extra practice with learning and mastering their skills.
There are 82 printable and 82 digital worksheets in this resource. The digital worksheets are designed in Google Slides™ and can be used in Google Classroom™. These are a perfect option for distance learning!
These are the worksheets & skills included in this resource:
- Measurement in Art Class (Measuring Twice)
- Camp Measurement (Measuring Twice)
- Centimeter Madness (Comparing Measurements)
- Estimating Yards (Estimating Yards)
- Estimating Meters (Estimating Meters)
- Estimation Gone Buggy (Estimate in Inches)
- Coffee Shop Comparisons (Comparing Lengths)
- Inches or Feet (Using Inches or Feet)
- Flower Power (Word Problems)
- Lucky Measurement (Measuring Twice with Nonstandard Units)
- Measuring Using Centimeters and Inches (Centimeters and Inches)
- Measurement Tools (Appropriate Measurement Tool)
- Measuring Camp in Inches (Measuring in Inches)
- Measuring Camp in Centimeters (Measuring in Centimeters)
- Measuring Camp in Units (Measuring Units)
- Measuring Match-Ups (Unit of Measurement)
- True or False Measurement (Appropriate Measurement)
- Enchanted Estimates (Estimates)
- Sea Turtle Estimates (Estimates)
- Measurement Word Problems (Expressing Differences in Length)
- Measurement Word Problems II (Addition and Subtraction in Length)
- Measurement City (Comparing Lengths)
- Measuring in Centimeters (Plotting Measurements)
- Measuring Around the House (Choosing a Measurement)
- Measuring My School Supplies (Measuring in Centimeters)
- Measuring the Circus (Measuring Twice)
- On the Farm (Selecting Measuring Tools)
- Picking the Right Pencil (Comparing Lengths)
- School Supply Showdown (Comparing Lengths)
- "Sew" Good at Measurement (Measuring in Inches and Centimeters)
- Transportation Estimation (Estimating Inches)
- Tools at the Pool (Using Measurement Tools)
- Metric Unit Park (Using Measurement Tools- Metric)
- A.M. or P.M. (Telling Time- A.M. or P.M.)
- Beach Day Itinerary (Telling Time to 5 Minutes)
- What Time Is It? (Time Analog/Digital A.M. and P.M.)
- I Spy With My Little Eye (Clock Reading Hour & 5 Min)
- Time Match-Ups (Reading Time)
- What Time Did You Say? (Time)
- Opening Times (Telling Time to 5 Minutes)
- Puppy Time (Time to 5 Minutes)
- Travel Time (Time to 5 Minutes)
- Dollars and Cents (Money)
- Making Cents (Money)
- How Much Money Do I Have? (Money Coin Values & Tools)
- Change in my Pocket (Coin Counting)
- Correct Change- Not Correct (Coin Addition & Subtraction)
- Money Word Problems (Solving Word Problems- Money)
- Money, Honey (Money Word Problems)
- Money Maker (Counting Money)
- Money Word Problems (Counting Money)
- Class Birthdays (Creating Bar Graphs)
- Just Beachy (Reading & Creating Graphs)
- Class Pet Graphing (Reading Bar Graphs)
- Flavorful Graphs (Reading Picture Graphs)
- Measuring & Line Plots (Measurement Data & Line Plots)
- Picking Up Sticks (Measuring & Line Plots)
- Working With Line Plots (Measuring & Line Plots)
- Family Line Plots (Data & Line Plots)
- Popcorn Fundraiser (Bar Graph)
- Colorful Data (Picture Graph)
- Carnival Rides (Picture Graph)
- Exploring Data 3 Different Ways (Data)
- Movie Snacks (Reading Bar Graphs)
- Plotting Measurements (Plotting Measurements)
- Plotting Supplies (Plotting Measurements)
- Polar Plotting (Plotting Measurements)
- Sporty Line Plots (Plotting Measurements)
- Hopping on the Number Line (Adding on a Number Line)
- Back to School (Number Line)
- Fish Hooked (Number Line Addition to 10)
- Unlocking Number Lines (Number Line Addition & Subtraction)
- Number Line Addition (Number Line)
- Open Number Lines: Addition (Using a Number Line)
- Open Number Lines: Subtraction (Using Number Lines)
- You've Got Mail (Using Number Lines)
- Zoo Adventures (Using a Number Line)
- Costume Party (Word Problems)
- Craft Time (Addition Word Problems)
- Let's Run (Word Problems)
- "Sew" Much Fun (Measurement Word Problems)
If you would like to get updates on NEW and CURRENT resources...
►SIGN UP to receive weekly email freebies!
►FOLLOW me on Teachers Pay Teachers!
►FOLLOW the Lucky Little Learners Blog!
►JOIN our Facebook Group!
►FOLLOW me on Pinterest!
►FOLLOW me on Facebook!
►FOLLOW me on Instagram!
Copyright © Lucky Little Learners, LLC.
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only.
Not for public display.
If you have any questions about this resource, please contact me at [email protected]