Toothy® Task Kits - an original idea from Angie Olson at ©Lucky Little Learners, LLC.
Toothy is a TpT bestseller with over 31,000 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 5-star reviews!
THIS PRODUCT INCLUDES BOTH PRINTABLE AND DIGITAL TASK CARDS FOR EACH SKILL!
***Save money by grabbing the full year GRAMMAR TOOTHY BUNDLE and the full year DIGITAL GRAMMAR TOOTHY BUNDLE***
- Toothy Task Kits and Digital Toothy games are highly engaging activities that allow students to practice skills and answer questions in a fun, motivating way.
- Teach the rules for Toothy once, then just switch out the skill each week. Students will have fun learning without having to teach a new game or procedure.
- Students can use Toothy independently, in partners, small groups, or as a whole class. The activity is self-paced and self-correcting!
- Digital Toothy works on any device. No student accounts or sign-in required. It can be easily assigned with any platform and played on a laptop, desktop, Chromebook, or iPad!
- Every student will be engaged! The variety of sets included allow for easy differentiation so everyone can be successful.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THIS PRODUCT?
***Please download the preview file above for a closer look at this resource!***
- Root Words
- Compound Words
- Synonyms & Antonyms
- Shades of Meaning
- Context Clues
-20+ printable phonics task cards
-20+ answer cards
-12 Toothy mats (boy & girl)
-container labels for each skill set
-skill helper cards
-optional recording sheet
-Google Slides game with 24 questions
-PowerPoint game with 24 questions
-optional recording sheet
HOW DO YOU PLAY TOOTHY?
- : Each student gets a Toothy mat and dry erase marker. Students take turns choosing a card. Each student solves the problem. When all have answered the question, they compare their answers and turn the card over to see if their answer is correct. Those who have a correct answer get to draw a tooth in Toothy’s mouth on their mat. If the student’s answer is incorrect, they do not draw a tooth and those who got the answer correct must explain how they got to the correct answer. Then the next student draws the next card and the process is repeated. The game is over once all the cards have been answered. The student with the most teeth in Toothy’s mouth is the winner of the game.
- : Students solve problems on a digital task card within every skill. Then they choose the answer from three choices. If the answer is correct, a tooth gets placed in Toothy’s mouth. If the answer is not correct, they go back to the problem to solve again.The game is over once all the problems are solved and Toothy’s mouth is full.
Here are our Digital Toothy Bundles:
Here are our Printable Toothy Bundles:
If you would like to get updates on NEW and CURRENT resources...
►SIGN UP to receive weekly email freebies!
►FOLLOW me on Teachers Pay Teachers!
►FOLLOW the Lucky Little Learners Blog!
►JOIN our Facebook Group!
►FOLLOW me on Pinterest!
►FOLLOW me on Facebook!
►FOLLOW me on Instagram!
Copyright © Lucky Little Learners, LLC.
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only.
Not for public display.
If you have any questions about this resource, please contact me at [email protected]