Lucky Little Learners Phonics Centers and Activities for 2nd grade is an essential ELA resource and is part of the 2nd Grade Literacy Centers Bundle!
⭐️ DIGITAL VERSIONS OF THESE CENTERS ARE INCLUDED ⭐️
Google Slides and Seesaw links included!
These centers will keep your students practicing their phonics skills with meaningful and purposeful activities. These are engaging, rigorous, and hands-on activities that your students will be sure to love.
Are you tired of searching for engaging and effective literacy centers?
This phonics bundle is your answer!
This 2nd grade resource is so versatile – it works perfectly for independent ELA centers, reading groups, ELA skill groups, independent activities, intervention groups, reader’s workshop, writer’s workshop, and fast finishers. It can easily be implemented with any existing ELA curriculum or program.
This center bundle is perfect for your classroom if you want to:
- Provide standard-aligned and engaging ELA activities for your students during centers.
- Encourage independent thinkers with direction signs.
- Check student understanding and ensure accountability with recording sheets and answer keys.
- Have centers that are organized by skill/standard rather than season or holiday theme.
- Motivate student on-task behavior through fun activities.
- Print centers in full color OR black and white.
- Simplify center prep with simple cutting and assembly.
- Have options for digital and printable centers.
What’s Included in the Phonics Centers and Activities BUNDLE:
- 40+ Phonics Centers - printable and digital
- Common Core aligned
- Kid-friendly themes and clipart
- Full color or black & white pages
- Direction signs for each center
- Recording sheet and answer keys for each center
Phonics Centers Skills:
- Short Vowel Words (RF 2.3 A)
- Multisyllabic Short Vowel Words (RF 2.3 A)
- Long or Short Vowels (RF 2.3 A)
- Silent E Words (RF 2.3 A)
- Long A Vowel Teams (RF 2.3 B)
- Long E Vowel Teams (RF 2.3 B)
- Long I Vowel Teams (RF 2.3 B)
- Long O Vowel Teams (RF 2.3 B)
- Long U Vowel Teams (RF 2.3 B)
- Variant Vowels (RF 2.3 B)
- Short and Long OO (RF 2.3 B)
- Diphthongs with OI and OY (RF 2.3 B)
- Diphthongs with OU and OW (RF 2.3 B)
- Mixed Diphthongs (RF 2.3 B)
- Multisyllabic Silent E Words (RF 2.3 C)
- Multisyllabic Vowel Teams (RF 2.3 C)
- Multisyllabic Words (RF 2.3 C)
- Open Syllables (RF 2.3 C)
- Two Syllable Long Vowel Words (RF 2.3 C)
- Prefixes (RF 2.3 D)
- Suffixes (RF 2.3 D)
- Inconsistent Spelling Patterns (RF 2.3 E)
- Silent Letters (RF 2.3 E)
- Comparative Endings (RF 2.3)
- Complex Vowels (RF 2.3)
- Consonant Digraphs (RF 2.3)
- Consonant L Blends (RF 2.3)
- Consonant R Blends (RF 2.3)
- Consonant S Blends (RF 2.3)
- Contractions (RF 2.3)
- Compound Words (RF 2.3)
- Final Blends (RF 2.3)
- Final Stable Syllables (RF 2.3)
- Hard and Soft C and G (RF 2.3)
- Inflectional Endings Without Spelling Changes (RF 2.3)
- Inflectional Endings With Spelling Changes (RF 2.3)
- R-controlled AR (RF 2.3)
- R-controlled ARE, AIR, EAR (RF 2.3)
- R-controlled ER, IR, UR (RF 2.3)
- R-controlled OAR, ORE, OR (RF 2.3)
- Mixed R-controlled Vowels (RF 2.3)
- Three-Letter Blends (RF 2.3)
**DOWNLOAD THE PREVIEW FILE FOR A DESCRIPTIVE LIST OF EACH CENTER AND WHAT'S INCLUDED!**
If you would like to get updates on NEW and CURRENT resources...
Copyright © Lucky Little Learners, LLC.
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only.
Not for public display.
If you have any questions about this resource, please contact me at [email protected]