3rd Grade Digital Math Toothy
Digital Toothy ® Task Cards – an original idea from Angie Olson at Lucky Little Learners, LLC.
Digital Toothy ® Task Cards are a fun option to practice and review math concepts using a device. Devices that are compatible with this digital resource are iPads™, Chromebooks™, laptops, and desktop computers.
There are 59 different math sets included in this bundle. Each math concept includes 24-26 different problems. These digital math task cards are self-correcting and self-paced. They provide a fun incentive to stay focused on the math problems by offering the ability to add a tooth in Toothy’s mouth for every correct answer.
Digital Toothy® Task Cards are a great option for your students to use as centers, early finishers, morning work, or even Digital Learning Days!
- 2-Digit Addition (horizontal & vertical)
- 2-Digit Subtraction (horizontal & vertical)
- 2-Digit Multiplication (horizontal & vertical)
- 3-Digit Addition (horizontal & vertical)
- 3-Digit Addition Story Problems
- 3-Digit Subtraction (horizontal & vertical)
- 3-Digit Subtraction Story Problems
- Money- USA, Canadian, & Australian
- Base Ten Blocks (2-digit, 3-digit, and 4-digit)
- Comparing Fractions
- Comparing Numbers (100-999 and 1,000-9,999)
- Division Story Problems
- Elapsed Time
- Equivalent Fractions
- Expanded Form (2-digit, 3-digit, and 4-digit)
- Fractions of a Shape
- Fractions on a Number Line
- Geometry (2D and 3D shapes)
- Making Numbers
- Measuring Mass
- Measuring Volume
- Multiplication (horizontal & vertical)
- Multiplication Story Problems
- Mystery Numbers (3-digit and 4-digit)
- Partitioning Shapes
- Patterns in Multiplication
- Patterns in Addition
- Perimeter and Area Story Problems
- Place Value (2-digit, 3-digit, and 4-digit)
- Repeated Addition
- Rounding (Nearest 10, 100, 1000)
- Time Story Problems
- Time to 5 Minutes
- Time to Nearest Minute
- Unknown Number Division
- Unknown Number Multiplication (horizontal & vertical)
How does the game work?
Students solve 24-26 problems on a digital task card within every skill. Then they choose the answer from three choices. If the answer is correct, a tooth gets placed in Toothy’s mouth. If the answer is not correct, they go back to the problem to solve again.
What kind of devices are compatible with Digital Toothy®?
Digital Toothy® works great with iPads™, laptops, desktops, and Chromebooks™. This file has two digital versions. PowerPoint™ will work on the iPad™ with the free PowerPoint app (no sign-in required). This file is also provided in the form of Google Slides™ for Google Classroom™. We have been told that this can work for Kindles™ through sharing the Google Slides™ link through SeeSaw™ but we haven’t tested this.
Can I check their answers?
We recommend using the recording sheets that are provided if you want to grade this activity.
Can more than one student play at the same time?
Yes! One license will provide your entire class to all play these games at the same time.
If I already own a printable Toothy® Bundle, how do I upgrade?
We will keep the cost of the digital bundle low to allow for an affordable additional product if you already own the printable version.
**Please download the preview file for a full explanation of what’s included in this resource.
Copyright © Lucky Little Learners, LLC.
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only.
Not for public display.
If you have any questions about this resource, please contact me at [email protected]