1st and 2nd Grade April Writing Prompts | Print and Digital
These no-prep writing pages with engaging prompts allow you to create writing instruction easily!
Need no-prep writing activities?
The writing pages can be printed out and stapled or bound together for a journal or writing book. Each writing page comes in multiple formats that allows you to differentiate for student needs.
Want students to be more independent writers?
Each writing prompt includes a planning page, word bank, clipart to spark ideas, and a checklist for revising/editing.
Students don't know what to write about?
Student-friendly prompts are printed onto the page so they can just start writing!
THIS RESOURCE INCLUDES:
- 20 different writing prompt pages
- Solid lines version (2nd grade)
- Handwriting lines version (2nd grade)
- Handwriting lines version (1st grade)
- Planning pages for each prompt (1st and 2nd grade versions)
- Mix of informational, narrative, opinion, and free writes
- Digital version of each prompt on Google Slides(TM)
Questions? Click HERE to Instant Message me!
⭐️Download the preview file to see more and get a FREE writing page!⭐️
We also have a video preview for you to watch to see this resource in more detail!
If you would like to get updates on NEW and CURRENT resources...
Copyright © Lucky Little Learners, LLC.
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only.
Not for public display.
If you have any questions about this resource, please contact me at [email protected]