Toothy™ Task Kits- an original idea from Angie Olson at ©Lucky Little Learners, LLC.
You can watch a demonstration and explanation of these Toothy Task Kits here: Toothy Facebook Video Tutorial
Toothy Task Kits are a great option for your students as centers, early finishers, or even morning work. The Toothy mats make these activities highly engaging! The answers on the back of the cards allow for these activities to be self-paced and self-correcting.
- Basic Addition (vertical & horizontal)
- Basic Subtraction (vertical & horizontal)
- Expanded Form (2-digit)
- Expanded Form (3-digit)
- Base Ten Blocks (2-digit)
- Base Ten Blocks (3-digit)
- 2-Digit Addition with Regrouping (vertical & horizontal)
- 2-Digit Addition without Regrouping (vertical & horizontal)
- 2-Digit Subtraction with Regrouping (vertical & horizontal)
- 2-Digit Subtraction without Regrouping (vertical & horizontal)
- Place Value (2-digit)
- Place Value (3-digit)
- Missing Addends (vertical & horizontal)
- Fact Families
- 1 more/less, 10 more/less, 100 more/less
- Even or Odd (2-digit)
- Even or Odd (3-digit)
- Balanced Equations
- Skip Counting (level 1 & 2)
- Part Part Whole
- Number Words (2-digit)
- Number Words (3-digit)
- Rounding Numbers (2-digit)
- Rounding Numbers (3-digit)
- Comparing Numbers (2-digit)
- Comparing Numbers (3-digit)
- Number Order (2-digit)
- Number Order (3-digit)
- Adding 3 Numbers (1-digit)
- Adding 3 Numbers (2-digit)
- 3-Digit Addition with Regrouping (vertical & horizontal)
- 3-Digit Addition without Regrouping (vertical & horizontal)
- 3-Digit Subtraction with Regrouping (vertical & horizontal)
- 3-Digit Subtraction without Regrouping (vertical & horizontal)
- Counting U.S. Coins
- Counting Like U.S. Coins
- Counting Canadian Coins
- Counting Australian Coins
- Time to the Nearest Hour & 1/2 Hour
- Time to the Nearest 5 Minutes
- Elapsed Time (analog & digital)
- Geometry (2D & 3D)
- Story Problems (level 1)
- Story Problems (level 2)
- Story Problems (2-step)
- Measurement (nearest inch)
- Repeated Addition
***Please download the preview file above for a photo of each skill included in this bundle!***
EACH MATH KIT INCLUDES:
-27 math task cards
-27 answer cards
-12 Toothy mats (boy & girl)
-Toothy checklist of skills
-container labels for each skill set(boy & girl)
-container label for the large container/organizer
-skill helper sheets for each skill set
-optional recording sheet
ALL TOOTHY IMAGES ARE CUSTOM & CREATED SPECIFICALLY FOR THESE TASK KITS ONLY
MORE TOOTHY UNITS:
- Phonics Toothy® (1st & 2nd Grade)
- Grammar Toothy® (2nd & 3rd Grade)
- Math Toothy® (3rd Grade)
- ELA Toothy® (Kindergarten)
- Math Toothy® (Kindergarten
- Animal Toothy® Mats
- Holiday Toothy® Mats
HOW TO PLAY:
Each partner gets a Toothy mat and dry erase marker. Students will take turns choosing a card. Each student who is playing the game will solve the problem on their Toothy mat or dry erase board. When all who are playing have answered the question, they compare their answers and then turn the card over to check to see if their answer is correct. Those who have a correct answer get to draw a tooth in Toothy’s mouth on their mat. If the student’s answer is incorrect, they do not draw a tooth and those who got the answer correct must explain how they got to the correct answer. Then the next student draws the next card and the process is repeated. The game is over once all 27 cards have been answered. The student with the most teeth in Toothy’s mouth is the winner of the game.
If you would like to get updates on NEW and CURRENT resources…
►SIGN UP to receive weekly email freebies!
►FOLLOW me on Teachers Pay Teachers!
►FOLLOW the Lucky Little Learners Blog!
►JOIN our Facebook Group!
►FOLLOW me on Pinterest!
►FOLLOW me on Facebook!
►FOLLOW me on Instagram!
Copyright © Lucky Little Learners, LLC.
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only.
Not for public display.
If you have any questions about this resource, please contact me at [email protected].