Restaurant Day Classroom Transformation | Restaurant Theme Activities
This restaurant day classroom transformation includes a variety of themed activities to support an amazingly fun day of learning! We’ve done the heavy lifting and included everything you need for restaurant day – from a parent note template to a student completion certificate, and all the fun activities in between!
Need a fun way to end the school year?
Theme days are a fun change from the routine. With this pack, it will be quick and easy to implement with simple prep!
Want motivating skill review activities?
All of the activities are tied to standards and designed with second grade skill review in mind! Students won’t even know they are learning and reviewing because it’s fun!
Looking for an affordable celebration?
Between this pack and a trip to the dollar store, you’ll have an exciting celebration that isn’t rough on your wallet.
RESTAURANT DAY ACTIVITIES INCLUDED (300+ PAGES)
- Placemat activity page
Read aloud – Pizza at Sally’s
- Comprehension questions
- Worksheet options: Character traits, sequencing, verbs, compare & contrast
- Cooking up partner game – nouns/verbs
- Restaurant grammar Toothy cards & mats
- Common & proper nouns food pairs center
- Book tasting – setting
- Describing diner
- Pizza brain break videos – QR codes
- Conversation cards
- Math cook-off 1 & 2 – math review
- Build your own fraction pizza
- Money menu center
- Pizza fractions center
- Worksheet options: sushi subtraction, taco ‘bout time, food truck addition
- Food groups mini book
- Food groups place setting
- Food groups I spy & graphing
- Restaurant economics flip book
- Recipe card writing
- How to writing – make a taco, do the dishes, set the table
Extras & Management
- Chef hat and name tags
- Bingo game
- Posters and signs, banners, decoration ideas
- Parent note, certificate, brag tag, snack note
- Pizza behavior system
Classroom teachers are already loving this resource!
“OMG! This restaurant pack is nothing short of amazing!! I absolutely LOVE all the variety of activities!” - Lynda
I can’t wait to hear how restaurant day goes with your students! Send me a message after you download and let me know about your special day. Happy teaching!